9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
$230 is retail price, im sure there is a way to get them cheaper
I was guesstimating with shipping. Considering this, eibach sways and eibach springs instead of hfp suspension. Kind of like the smooth ride but hate the rolling.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
yeah, if you go with eibach instead of hfp, you do have extra money for rigid collar..

i have this feeling rigid collar will work better than a strut tower bar. it just don't look as impressive as a tower bar.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah. Car leans too much in turns. The LSD and throttle management are the civic's only saving grace right now. Kind of hard to modify back to the tried and true double wishbone so I am looking to upgrade the SI's handling characteristics. Otherwise still awesome car to drive. Been getting on it finally and it is much faster than I anticipated and I am completely stock.

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
I think with sways, hfp coil overs, and these ridgids things will be pretty tight.
As far as cost, not sure why it's on the pricier side, sometimes it's not the amount of metal, sometimes it's the number of decimal places in the tolerance - but I dont see why these would be so tight on the dimensions, it's really just a compression fit.

I'd put money on this being a good noticeable upgrade though.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
21 - 40 of 74 Posts