9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
They have 2 sets, The Pro-kit and the Sportline. I bought my car used and it had the Sportline installed. I would scrape on some speedbumps/inclines and there was some rubbing. An alignment fixed the rubbing, but I didn't want to scrape anymore, so I changed out to a different spring set. I can't really comment on performance/dynamics, but being lowered looked great. However, I am fine with my current drop, as I rarely scrape on anything!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was gonna do the pro kit so that I don’t rub. I was just checking if there was any difference it how the car rides as in better or worse. Obviously it’s more than likely gonna be better than stock

·
Registered
119 Posts
I think both are a bit stiffer than stock. Sportline might be more stiff. Suspension mods can help with the car ride, but I think a good set of tires would be a better investment.

·
Registered
919 Posts
There isnt any mainstream set of springs that are going to improve the ride quality. These cars are setup very soft from the factory. All the aftermarket springs are aimed at reigning in body movement and lowering ride height, not improving ride quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts