9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got these coilovers that I've never heard of. Took a huge risk on them. Specs are exactly
the same as BC coils (rates: 6kg all around, 32 way dampers). Got em as a Black Friday deal
$816 out the door. I absolutely love em!! I might be the first to have these. Anyone else????
IMG_1778.jpg
IMG_1854.jpg
IMG_1884.jpg

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
never heard of them but good price and nice drop

·
Registered
903 Posts
Whats the specs on those rims???.they look like they fit like a glove

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
518 Posts
nice drop, they kind of look like the k-sport pro kontrol series.
Any updates on how it rides?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They're very comfy. I set the dampers at 10 all around & they're not bouncing. At 15 all around as comfy as stock suspension. I'm still going to lower it another half inch all around ;)

·
Got Jiggy with Blue and liked it!!!
430 Posts
Thanks everyone. Now here it is with wheels!
Oh my. That's beautiful. In fact, I think I just had an automotive orgasm. Thank you.

·
Got Jiggy with Blue and liked it!!!
430 Posts
They're very comfy. I set the dampers at 10 all around & they're not bouncing. At 15 all around as comfy as stock suspension. I'm still going to lower it another half inch all around ;)
Do you mean your ride is no harsher than with the stock suspension?

Are the adjustments difficult to make and are they precise? Once you make these adjustments, to 15 for example, do things stay put?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you mean your ride is no harsher than with the stock suspension?

Are the adjustments difficult to make and are they precise? Once you make these adjustments, to 15 for example, do things stay put?
Haha cargasm. Yeah man its all dead on. I was worried at first cuz of the brand but now I just love em!

specs on rims/tires
See my garage :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts