9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a Pioneer AVIC Z130BT into my 2012 Civic EX-L (Canada). I bought 2 PAC SWI-PS modules to handle the steering wheel controls ( 1 for regular stereo functions and 1 for phone controls). However the website says to tap into a pink wire on the 32 pin connector on the back of the display unit. However, I cannot find this 32 pin connector. I have access to the imid connectors and stereo connectors at the moment. As I just did the iMid Reverse camera mod (from the guide on here....awesome). Has anyone install the steering wheel controller on this vehicle as I need to know: 1> where is the connector located 2> Is there a wire on the imid or stereo connectors that I can use? 3> What is the label for the wire that I am looking for. Thanks. Darryl

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
Not my cup of tea... sorry.
You can search the electronics section, but I'm sure someone here will reply soon.

Good luck, keep us updated.

Reactions: Digger

·
Aluminium Member
2,080 Posts
^Ps: I saw digger liked your post. My bet is he finds what you need and gets back to you... there is a reason he's called Digger :) He's amazing with this stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found the wire I needed at the iMid connector. But after programming the buttons, the stereo controls work, but the imid controls are screwy. Only menu and left(when up is pressed) are being recognized. Time to fool around with the SWi-PS settings then tackle the Bluetooth part.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
It's because they are non compatible, the controls won't work with imid. Nothing does.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found the wire I needed at the iMid connector. But after programming the buttons, the stereo controls work, but the imid controls are screwy. Only menu and left(when up is pressed) are being recognized. Time to fool around with the SWi-PS settings then tackle the Bluetooth part.
Was it the pink wire?

Did you use a resistor?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR DETAILS

kongbuiltt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts