9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I recently installed my camber kit (godspeed) and it was making a loud squeaking noise and I thought it would go away after getting an alignment but it got waaaaaaaay worse. Well question here is I'm trying to install my stock arms back on because I'd rather have a slight natural camber than have that loud squeaking noise. If I were to install my stock arms back on, would I need to do another alignment? Even tho it won't be able to get aligned because I would no longer have a camber kit.

20140428_224455.jpg
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ stock arms

·
Registered
203 Posts
when the camber angle changes, usually the toe does too. therefore, I would get another alignment

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
In your personal opinion, you think I should tough it out with all the noise because I know a alignment is important or is a little wear and tear better than having your car sounding like it's about to break? ! Lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
sounds like you need to get the car checked out for that noise, then get it aligned.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Godspeed camber arms usually comes with some problems, mainly noises, even if installed correctly. Do you have a picture of how it was installed? Maybe I can help you out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts