9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Si was stolen 2 days ago...I don't know what else to say.. My first stickshift car. So becareful... out there peoples I don't know how.. but jesus if they want it they'll take it. Park in well lit areas!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
wow thats bitter.... been there done that..it sucks..sory bro

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
You have any idea how it was physically possible?? With all the anti-theft technology??

·
Registered
365 Posts
Did you have the upgraded alarm or any type of tracking? Man that sucks I couldn't imagine

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
honestly if they want your car. they are going to take it. Plus where I'm from Fresno,CA is the #1 Place for car theft.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Flat bed hauled it away and it is headed for a sea container. Most likely scenario in my opinion.

B

·
0 Posts
There's no way they can jack the car, it had to be flat bed or battery unplug rolled onto a dolly. Sad story to hear man, fucken poor low life thieves!, keep your head up bro.

B

·
0 Posts
Fresno cali wow I used to live there. We used to own a laundrymat at kingscanyon in fresno, next to a vietnamese store and by kc market. We used to call it hmong capital.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
My sympathy is out to you bro, been there before as well. Did you have your ebrake on or any kind of alarm installed? Wanna take reference to help other on the forums to take small but effective action to help prevent this. Its true if they want it, they will take it but at least we're not going to give it to them on a plate.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, ebrake was up.. sad part is that it was parked at a church.. At first I thought it got towed for not being able to park there.. but nope, no records.. so basically its missing.. and Yeah fresno is a shady place.. they did the report over the phone.. meaning most likely they don't care or they wont find it

1 - 20 of 182 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.