21 - 40 of 1990 Posts

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
lol atleast u tried! haha

·
Registered
88 Posts
I dont understand y yall hatin on me....

We suppose to be a 9th Gen family... Its cool tho.. God bless yall ...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
That's cool. I've beat a Fourth Gen Si, Fifth Gen Si and two 8th Gen Si's, one coupe and one sedan. I tried racing a GTI tonight after I left Texas Roadhouse but he didn't want to. I've also raced a Audio A4 and beat him. I've lost to a SRT-4 and 3Z but I didn't get killed by either one like I thought I would.

When STi's and Evo's rev up to me, I just have to deal with it. Lol.

Sent from my LG-P999

·
Registered
88 Posts
Lol nice! Yea wen an Evo and a STI pulls up.. Just have to bite the bullet

·
Registered
312 Posts
I don't condone racing on the street .. I haven't raced my CRX nor my Civic Si.. Any Si with a K series will simply destroy an R series civic. End of story. Stock or comparible mod on mod, the K is 50-60+ hp up. You didn't win, he just didn't try.

Utah, SRT-4's despite being shitty neons CAN be quick. I came across one at the track when I was on my race bike (CBR600) and he could pull with me. Not sure what was under the hood but it had baaaaaalls! Too bad its probably not on the road anymore due to unreliability.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Syphen, a win is a win.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I have no problem racing on the streets. I prefer a track but not possible at that moment. I'm safe about it as I know what streets work best and have higher speed limits.

An SRT-4 will always be a NEON to me. I know they are the best bang for your buck and Mopar made lots of parts for them but I just don't like them.

Sent from my LG-P999

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
didn't know that they had hatchback si's after the ep3...congratulations on your win. i have my doubts but a wins a win, i guess.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts

Wasnt really hatin, tryin to figure the specs of the race to grasp the concept of winning since I don't race. I'm more of a drifter-ish :p One of the things I want to do in the future is to do a RWD swap for this civic

·
Registered
321 Posts

I don't understand why you're hatin on us by trying to make up a story like that and thinking we would believe the line of crap you are trying to feed us

·
Registered
88 Posts
Theres no need to lie but ok guys. Have a goodnight im out

·
Registered
429 Posts
Dont hate the neons ppl. I'm afraid my soon to be wife around when the dodge dart has their srt-4 package out thats first thing she buys. Man ima need something much bigger

Sent via Cam Hend's tab

·
Registered
367 Posts
Definitely a EP3. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept up with it. Those things are from 2003-2005 and have 160 hp and 132 lbs of torque.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Syphen, a win is a win.

Gonna have to respectfully disagree bud! If the other car doesn't realize its a race and doesn't put any effort into the launch then its not a race. Your original couple posts do seem ignorant of the fact that on a heads up race that car would be faster no matter what. Even if its an EP3, its still 20+ hp up on your car and that kind power difference would mean that it would walk on your automatic LX any day if he tried.

I appreciate your enthusiasm for your car, I love the 9th gen but call a spade a spade...

·
Registered
88 Posts
I understand all the hp facts.,, but regardless of the hp you have to know how to shift .... N he clearly didnt.... And i dont know one person who likes to lose and not try to win..... Doesnt make any sense to me......

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ok look man just leave this alone. If u think u won good for u but no one is going to truly believe or respect the "win" if he was potentially not trying and there is no proof. Numbers don't line up, description of vehicle is way off, and frankly even a bad driver of an si probably won't lose to an lx sedan.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

21 - 40 of 1990 Posts