9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1990 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Lol ma bad guys i forgot what year but its the newest si hatchback.. But i did really win.. I know its sad lol give me some credit dammit

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
If it was the older hatch back i would hope you won they were the slowest si out there 160hp grocery getter thats like beating the 4door accords with 2.4l great job though, what ever gets you going man.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Did he even know he was racing is my first question? Secondly... Take it to the track.... Not the street!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Why do people post this knowing they will get flamed for it?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sorry i cant afford a civic si.. Im a single parent of a 2yr old daughter with my own place and car and bills... Ma bad for not being fortunate

·
Registered
976 Posts
Its not about an Si or not. Its the fact that street racing is a bad idea. Especially if you are a single parent of a 2yr old.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Its not about an Si or not. Its the fact that street racing is a bad idea. Especially if you are a single parent of a 2yr old.
With this comment the thread should be locked. Great point blue ribbon!

Sent from my iPhone 4s

·
Registered
69 Posts
I dont understand y yall hatin on me....

Gee I don't know, because you talk like my friends did in middle school when they were trying to act all thuglife.

Or maybe it's because we have lost friends street racing and think it is stupid?

Or maybe because you think you beat a civic si which is much faster, more nimble and is lighter than your lx auto?

PS-I sell life insurance, would you like to buy some? Your kids will need it...

·
Registered
140 Posts
I drive the 9th gen hybrid. my favorite thing is beating priuses off the line at intersections...and a lot of other non sports cars. If I have to be a jerk and get into the next lane fast from a stop, the CVT and added power of the lithium ion battery actually works well from 0-30 or 40 mph...after that it is a crawl. Just not having those split seconds of having the transmission switch gears makes a difference.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Another worthless thread that needs to be closed...

And I owned a EP3 before. The last hatchback si is a 7th gen from 2002-2005 USDM wise. It would have walked you so badly. There is no way your LX can take a stock EP3 not even a stock EM1. EP3's and EM1's are back to back just like 9th gen si and 8th gen si are.

Stop trying to prove that your Lx is fast...It is not. Even the Si is not that fast. Stop wasting your gas on street racing and take care of your little 2 year old. There's a reason why you're a single parent. You don't want your 2 year old to come home one day finding out his/her dad got into an accident and died due to a stupid street race thinking he can win.

Reactions: Jcristi

·
Registered
270 Posts
Race results for Si sedan

Over the past months of owning my car I've raced a few people. Just wondering what other people here have raced aud their results. Some years of the cars is my guestimate.Here are mine, first race ever vs 2000 maxima WIN; vs 2007 Bmw 328 LOSS i pulled on the bimmer in first and second but he shot passed me like i was standing still in third. Vs 300 hemi WIN i was excited to race him bc i traded my 3.5 300 for my SI.i knew my civic could take the 3.5 but was suprised i took the hemi. I think he was more suprised than me vs 2008 mustang V6 with exhaust WIN; vs 2000 eclipse gt WIN.

K24Z7 Crew Member #45

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yep me too. There are not many around in my area. A girl i work with has 2008 Si but will not race it. i don't understand why, if your not gonna push it save 5000 and buy a lx

K24Z7 Crew Member #45

·
Registered
641 Posts
Just waiting for the WIN vs. 8th gen Si. :eusa_dance:
HAHAHA you would have to race a stock 8th gen. Me and my brother (8th gen coupe) went at it on the highway, so from a roll, starting in 3rd. The 8th gen is only beating me by a nose. My brothers car is modded and has hondata. My car is currently bone stock. He was only ahead of me literally by just the front portion of his car and he couldn't get away.

Do you have any mods?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yep me too. There are not many around in my area. A girl i work with has 2008 Si but will not race it. i don't understand why, if your not gonna push it save 5000 and buy a lx

K24Z7 Crew Member #45
HAHA stupid girls. It's unfortunate I have to speak of my own kind that way. There are two ladies around my area who both have an 8th gen Si in blue, one of them is close to being a senior citizen lol I have to do a double take when I see her.

Reactions: K24-2266 and J.Dre

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
a guy I work with who is a sub lead at work has a RSX type S with Hondata a performance intake cam and an intake on it the only thing is he has low compression pistons which more then likely gave me the advantage and two nights in a row we raced as we were leaving work from a 20 km/h roll and i beat him both time and i was pulling away from him too

·
Registered
164 Posts
a guy I work with who is a sub lead at work has a RSX type S with Hondata a performance intake cam and an intake on it the only thing is he has low compression pistons which more then likely gave me the advantage and two nights in a row we raced as we were leaving work from a 20 km/h roll and i beat him both time and i was pulling away from him too
If you work at the plant watch it I got poped for 38 over the other night at the top of 89 around 3 am after overtime. Didn't even give me a break considering I was the only car on the road at the time copper was going towards alliston and I was going towards cooks town didn't see him until he turned his headlights on. I never knew they were allowed to drive on the roads without their headlights on at night.... 2 30 over tickets in 4-5 months.. Other was for mergin in with traffic and the morons beside me wouldn't let me in so I zipped past them and there was the copper. Guess I might have to buy a horse and drive that to work now.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
If you work at the plant watch it I got poped for 38 over the other night at the top of 89 around 3 am after overtime. Didn't even give me a break considering I was the only car on the road at the time copper was going towards alliston and I was going towards cooks town didn't see him until he turned his headlights on. I never knew they were allowed to drive on the roads without their headlights on at night.... 2 30 over tickets in 4-5 months.. Other was for mergin in with traffic and the morons beside me wouldn't let me in so I zipped past them and there was the copper. Guess I might have to buy a horse and drive that to work now.
i know exactly where you are talking to cuz there is always a cop sitting there almost all the time, but no i drive into town so it was as soon as i got on the parkway driving the opposite direction of the cop shop and we didnt really go too fast it was all just fun i think we reach 90 km/h and we backed off also cuz the guy i raced had to turn off to a side road in the short distance

41 - 60 of 1990 Posts