9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a good way to get the stickers off of the sun visors? mainly the ones that you can see when the visors are flipped up. i can't stand seeing them but I don't want to ruin the visor in any way.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've seen some guys put stickers over them. Usually something to do with vtec & women's breasts?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
255 Posts
Must be united states thing, here in canada there on the back side, so you don't see them unless their down, just like. in canada we get heated mirrors, nav, and i believe a hood mat. but you guys get 2 extra colors red and silver

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
Yea its not on thier site... I'm not sure where you can get one I got mine at a booth at the last cscs meet.. There is another meet next weekend If the booth is there I will ask the guy working if they have a website and I'll pm you... They had tons of awesome stickers for Hondas!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Yea its not on thier site... I'm not sure where you can get one I got mine at a booth at the last cscs meet.. There is another meet next weekend If the booth is there I will ask the guy working if they have a website and I'll pm you... They had tons of awesome stickers for Hondas!!

Awesome ty

·
Registered
50 Posts
Darn you. I just ordered some stickers and didn't know about this one. Want it!

EDIT: Ok it wasn't on grfxp.com, similar ones on ebay but not this one. Where do I find it ?
I just found a decal very similar to this on eBay for about $6. Just search "warning vtec".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts