9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Oh man, your car looks so good, definently the best colour IMO, just made me so happy I chose to wait for a sedan over a coupe, can't wait for Honda to finally start delivering SOP sedans in Canada. Kind of sucks you guys need to have front plates though.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks great! I was gonna say.. Haven't seen this colour in Si Sedan yet in Ontario. Actually, I haven't seen many FB6's on the road yet. A few coupe Si's but not many sedans.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks great! I was gonna say.. Haven't seen this colour in Si Sedan yet in Ontario. Actually, I haven't seen many FB6's on the road yet. A few coupe Si's but not many sedans.
yeah Honda Canada isn't building any SOP SI sedans until late winter for spring delivery, my old man works at the dealer here and i got him to look into it because i ordered one in April, kind of shitty...

·
Registered
794 Posts
"And look! the heavens were opened up, and he saw descending like a dove..."

Hehe nice... This is my option. ***** up some more on the pictures, don't be shy lol. Congrats btw.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
nice...i like it.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
wow, the sunburst orange looks great! first time i've seen this color on the sedan..looks good with the tint and lights...whats next?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
what % is the tint?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The tint is 35% all around except the front windshield. What's next? Not much actually. Flashpro and intake are on the list but nothing is available so I am done for now. Thanks for the feedback guys!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I got the FP and intake on the list too...lets hope hondata steps up to the plate and give us a home run again...I think they need a cheering section!! lol

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea lets hope so! And a nice intake too. I really wish comptech made the icebox for this car. I don't want a sri because heatsoak sucks and i don't want a cai because I won't risk hydrolock and it rains a lot around here sometimes. So I really need a nice closed element intake. Let's wait and see!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you! It really is a nice color. I was set on black but when I saw this at the dealership I fell in love.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thank you! It really is a nice color. I was set on black but when I saw this at the dealership I fell in love.
Love the color farage!! Im in SI, which dealer did you go to?? i ordered my Dyno Blue Pearl with Navi Coupe all the way back in June, but I couldn't wait anymore so I settled for the non-Navi Rallye Red Coupe- and boy am I glad I did!
:wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Snapped some quick shots after getting tints and lights done. It is begging for a drop! lol

Farage...What setup did you go with for the FOGs?? LOOks SICK!! lOVE that JDM yellowness!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
both orange and rallye red si look sicks nice job guys

1 - 20 of 32 Posts