Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Have any of you had issues with your sunroof? I recently have noticed that the automatic one touch feature is not working. I have realized that it usually happens when my car is out in the sun on a hot day and once it cools down it seems to go back to working. I'm not completely sure that this is the condition that it always starts in but it's my guess. Let me know if anyone has had this issue?

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Dam that sucks how long have you had it?
I know mine still works I've had it for 5 months now
Should be covered in warranty tho right?

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
I don't use mine as much as most people probably do but no issues yet with mine at all.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Maybe it has the same "feature" of being deactivated by holding certain buttons like auto drivers side windows? I know I've deactivated my windows numerous times in various cars.

20 years of Honda moonroofs(4 cars) and never a problem except the rails drying out and needing lube. Warranty, use it, but first look around for a deactivation sequence with the buttons.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Mine sits in the hot sun all day and I've never had an issue. I'm thinking it might be a warranty issue for yours in particular.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
641 Posts
mine is in the sun a lot also and no problems. Maybe bad wiring? I would have the dealership look at it. I should be covered under warranty.

·
Registered
249 Posts
mine sits in the sun all day and no issues.. i also open and close my sunroof several times per day.. (I dont drive with it closed unless the phone rings)...

I do notice that the switch is a bit sensitive though.. that its easy to press up on the button at the same time you are shooting for one touch open or close.. just watch that you are pushing only forward or back and not accidentilly pressing up for tilt at the same time..
-Christopher

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nope, haven't experienced this issue and my car sits in the hot sun quite a bit. You tug it backwards for full open, press the front to tilt. Works like a charm!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for all your input, IT sucks because of course it only happens every once in awhile and so it's hard to take it to the dealership when it's not working because you never know if it will start working again. Like when i put up this post it wasn't working, and right now it happens to be working. It usually stops working for a couple of hours though. But yeah it is definitely still under warranty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.