9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1919 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know good places to look for suspension upgrades -- springs, shocks, sway bars -- for the 9th gen Civics?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
There not out yet. Your best bet is to find someone with a 8th gen on aftermarket suspensions and try to fit them on yours to see if it fits, or wait.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
My suggestion would be check with our vendors to see if they have anything to offer.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are you looking for a place to buy...or a local shop to buy and install?
Just looking for a place to buy. Honda offered a "sport suspension" for the 8th gen Civics, and I image it will do so again at some point for the 9th.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
^ I'm sure the HFP suspension kit will be available for the new Si. I never had it myself, but other people who have had it all say it's a great product at a great price, and that it delivers a noticeable good difference in the car's handling. I'll be getting it this time around myself eventually

·
Registered
794 Posts
They'd better offer crap for the sedan lol nah I'm sure they will bit at a slow rate I'm sure

·
Registered
462 Posts
HFP Suspension, very good set-up for the price. Doesn't get any better than that for the money. Keep an eye out on College Hills Honda's site. They've always had great prices and great customer service, ...those two things are golden and go a long way to Happyville.

·
Registered
717 Posts
playing the waiting game

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm going with the Honda suspension upgrade for my Si

Since it's a lease vehicle Honda will install it and I don't have to worry about any hassles since it's their upgrade and it's really not that expensive, $1100.00 Installed.

Has anyone had the Honda suspension on their car in the past?

(I have an Si Coupe on order)

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
I love my HFP suspension. I recommend it.

·
Registered
565 Posts
hfp suspension, very good set-up for the price. Doesn't get any better than that for the money. Keep an eye out on college hills honda's site. They've always had great prices and great customer service, ...those two things are golden and go a long way to happyville.

this.

·
Registered
219 Posts
ASR subframe brace.
ASR 24mm Sway bar
and beaks subframe tie bar.
My friend has that set up. with HFP Strut/coilover

·
Registered
565 Posts
On a 9th????

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looking for good prices

I wanna get Tien, KW or BuddyClub suspension for my 2012 Si coupe any body know what these brands prices are like my friends say these are the top names.

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
just wait for HFP to release a suspension kit w/ springs to lower your car. they offered one for the Si and regular sedans for the 8ths in the past. reckon they will do the same for the 9ths :)

1 - 20 of 1919 Posts