9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ! Im trying to find a tach wire (place and color) because Im installing an after market remote starter, ! need to find a tach signal (same signal like when your installing after market tachometer) to plug my viper remote start

Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just installed a compustar 6200 with blade-al in it. These units do not use tach wire they get everything thru data that is connected to blade harness, very efficient and less wiring. Only tough part was doing the lock and unlock. Those wires are connected to door harness which is hard to get to. I just spliced wire loom and took out the two wires and soldered to them. As for the tach wire it must be run thru firewall and connected to a wire going to fuel injector. With the blade and compustar truck, unlock,lock, alarm, disarm,tach, and hood trigger brake switch are all done from that. No need to connect those wires. The fuel injector wire will be the uncommon colored wire but not black, blck/yell.

·
Registered
31 Posts
All the injectors will have one common wire either blck/white or yell/blck you connect to the wire that is uncommon. if you can I would get the compustar with blade-al and 2 way remote 3000 feet range. Sourced from eBay for $139 for brain and remote and another 38.00 for blade flashed before I received it. If you need wiring diagrams let me know I have all the wires you need to connect to where they are, etc.

Mar

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I already have my remote start (viper 4204 with xpresskit db-all flash with correct version) I plan to install it soon! Can you send me wiring diagram its gonna be helpful thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts