9th Gen Civic Forum banner
381 - 400 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Very, very nice. I am DEFINITELY a coupe guy, but the 9th gen coupe is a little too conservatively styled for my taste (minus the side profile, which looks awesome).

It was very disappointing that Honda didn't really do anything to the exterior of the coupe. On one hand, this tells me that the design was solid and not in need of updating like the sedan may or may not have been, but on the other hand, the rear of the coupe is very simple stock. Definitely not a bad thing, but an update to the tailight (or maybe a slightly bigger spoiler) would've done wonders for the coupe.

For the first time in my life, I went Si sedan when I bought my 2013 after owning a 2012 coupe. As much as I liked the sleek look of the coupe, the updates done to the 2013 sedan, to me, made the coupe look plain by comparison (just my opinion). I'm not nearly as talented as you guys are to mod it like that, so sedan I went.

It looks awesome! Has anyone seen an aftermarket LED taillights for the coupe. Boy would that look sharp.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
That almost looks stock to me. Hell, my stock almost looks darker than that in bright sunlight. If it wasn't for the part of the the reverse lights being tinted, I wouldn't believe it. Haha.

I've been debating going with 35% tint over lays on my TW Si. I'm gonna guess that's like a 50% tint overlay?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
These are how mine look like i trimmed the white part so i can give it a little more style btw i used plate dip to "tint" them

Looks awesome man, leaving the reverse and turn signals clear really has nice contrast, esp on a TW sedan!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

381 - 400 of 425 Posts