9th Gen Civic Forum banner

301 - 320 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
So I have been wondering if anyone has bought these for a 13-14 fb2 yet and if so how do they look and what is the drop??!! post pics or any info if anyone knows! they are a really good price on auto anything and actually say they will fit my 2014 fb2 (lot of places just say fb6/fg4). just wanted to know if there were any differences in installing them or anything like that. let me know before I go and purchase please! oh and I was just asking for the tein s tech springs, not coils. no monies at the time for that lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
The answer to this question is probably very obvious but I have to ask before I get these. Will the Tein S springs fit non-Si? I have a 2014 Civic Coupe Ex.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Came home and found these at my door step. I will install them next Sunday if I get the day off. I'm kind of a newb at suspension so I hope I don't mess anything up lol. But I'm following a DIY I found on a 2012 civic sedan. I hope it's similar to my coupe.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
638 Posts
Mine are being installed on Tuesday. I'll post pictures.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I Ordered mine yesterday.. cant wait to start getting mine!

Reactions: rudy7_

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
The S-Techs installed on my Si Coupe. About a 1.25" drop.

Reactions: rudy7_

·
Registered
638 Posts
They seem to go lower than the Eibachs, how does the ride feel?
The ride isn't bad at all. A bit tighter than stock for sure however. My darling wife (MDW) isn't complaining so it can't be too bad. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just purchased Tein Advance Streets, looking forward to join the few! :woowoo:

Sidenote, I got most of my info about the Basis and Advance coilovers from this thread when I originally was looking for springs.. the thread is titled Tein springs though...
Did you install your Advance Streets yet? I not sure if I should get the Street Basis or Advance.

301 - 320 of 345 Posts