9th Gen Civic Forum banner

321 - 340 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just ordered my Tein Street Advance Coilovers from Moddiction.com. Can't wait to put them on, but I may wait to the end of winter.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Almost forgot, If anyone is thinking about buying Tein coilovers NOW is the time. They have a crazy sale going on, I got mine for $775!

Reactions: chris80i

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are they a legit site? Prolly gonna order from them.
Ya they're legit, I ordered through them for the first time and couldn't be happier. They shipped the same day and I got the coilovers with no problem.
Probably going to be installing them this weekend, just waiting on my camber arms to arrive!

·
Registered
43 Posts
WP_20150131_08_51_58_Pro.jpg
I have the Truhart/Tein combo but does this look normal? Tein advertises that the S-Tech's for the 9th gen is (F: 1.2 and R: 1.3) From using a tape measure, the rear looks as advertised but the front looks way lower. I measured it at 1.5-1.6ish. From looking at the previous pics of the S-Tech's in this thread, mine is definitely lower. Is it due to the shortened front shocks of the Truharts? Or something else?

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have an stock 2014 si coupe i want to lower it with spring and i was thinking teins since its a top brand and any other tips for noobs like me?? need to know i don't know nothing about suspension, help a brother out thank you all

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a clunking noise on my rear right side susspension after installing tein basics on my 2013 si. any help please.. thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's my drop on Tein S-Techs. Perfect drop IMO. I'm running stock shocks for now, but I'm going to upgrade in 15k~ miles or so. Ride is more firm, but not bouncy or harsh.

2015-06-26 15.16.08.jpg

·
Registered
165 Posts
So what price should I be looking for with the S-Techs? I've seen some for $170ish all the way up to the MSRP of $300+.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ya they're legit, I ordered through them for the first time and couldn't be happier. They shipped the same day and I got the coilovers with no problem.
Probably going to be installing them this weekend, just waiting on my camber arms to arrive!
Any pics with the coils on? would love to see how they look!

·
Raspy is a bad thing?
4,535 Posts
So what price should I be looking for with the S-Techs? I've seen some for $170ish all the way up to the MSRP of $300+.
I would look at merchant history as well as price. I've had nothing but good experiences with procivic.com and it's worth a little more for peace of mind knowing your purchase will be smooth. Not saying they're more in this case, just sayin'...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone having noise issue with these spring? I'm considering these but don't want to have to deal with any popping/clunking noise like Eibach springs.

321 - 340 of 345 Posts