9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
I know CVT stands for Continuously Variable Transmission (automatic)

Edit: bust Googled it and found this.....
.Leonardo da Vinci, in 1490, conceptualized a stepless continuously variable transmission.[SUP][8][/SUP] The first patent for a friction-based belt CVT was filed in Europe by Daimler and Benz in 1886, and a US Patent for a toroidal CVT was granted in 1935.[SUP][9][/SUP] [SUP][10]
[/SUP]Sorry, Not helpful to you, but interesting.

·
Registered
62 Posts
This article should be renamed "The Acronym Bible for Civic Owners"

lol great article... useful info.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
:yoda: - Approve this thread I do. Made it skicky I did.
I've been meaning to ask about that. Why don't stickies appear at the top of the New Posts when you go there? They seem to be scattered about, and sometimes not even there, such as this one hasn't been in my New Post refreshes for days.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
They stick to the top of the forum, not new posts.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Okay, gotcha. tyvm.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I hate to ask...but what is an RBC?:pat:

·
Registered
725 Posts
OK, looked through this entire thread and here is one for ya'll - "HPT"? When I go to outside Honda web vendors, like College Hills Honda, they give me a pull down menu to choose from and there are three options for each Si (2 door and 4 door); Si non-nav; Si Nav; and Si Nav/HPT. What does HPT stand for?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
OK, looked through this entire thread and here is one for ya'll - "HPT"? When I go to outside Honda web vendors, like College Hills Honda, they give me a pull down menu to choose from and there are three options for each Si (2 door and 4 door); Si non-nav; Si Nav; and Si Nav/HPT. What does HPT stand for?
High performance tire

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

61 - 80 of 90 Posts