9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking all over the place looking how to get my iPhone 4s to either ring through the phone, or through the cars speakers when bluetooth is connected, but listening to either xm or fm. It is annoying to miss notifications because the phone won`t ring. Anybody have some sort of solution for this?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yoski!

Having the same problem keep missing calls when I'm connected to the bluetooth but listening to a different audio source. I think there may be a setting on the Iphone to allow sounds through the handsfreelink and phone at the same time... will post if I find a solution.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a problem where for the last 10 months only text messages showed up on my navigation screen and nothing else. I prefer it that way. Now all a suddent starting this morning my emails are popping up as well. I get like 100 emails a day because my work emails are sent to my iphone. Is there a way to continue having my text notifications pop up but not my emails on my nav. It's annoying when every 5 minutes another email pops up while im driving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts