9th Gen Civic Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
2022 Honda Civic Sedan Pricing Leaked - Will go on Sale June 16th

According to some leaked photos, we now know that the Civic sedan will go on sale on June 16th and will have a starting price of $21,700 for the LX.

Civic Sedan LX - $21,700
Cvic Sedan Sport - $23,100
Civic Sedan EX - $24,700
Civic Sedan Touring - $28,300
2022-Honda-Civic-Pricing.png

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,799 Posts
Never mind the lack of availability of a MT, but if there was, I wouldn't consider any of those unless there was a model below the LX (DX?) lacking about 2/3 of the LX's listed features.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I don't understand why the "sport" trim with the big exhaust tip, paddle shifters and big black wheels and lip kits still gets a 155 hp engine. Shouldn't the EX and Sport swap engines? Get the price point for all those amenities lower with the cheaper engine and give the Sport the more powerful engine, right?

·
I Need A Vacation
14,457 Posts
Pulled up beside a 11thgen sedan today looks so bland has nothing to distinguish itself from the pack looks big too sad to say but I think I would take a Mazda 3 sedan over it. See what they do with the Si but you can only tweak so much.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.