9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
(Moderator's note: Three related threads have been merged, stickied, and placed in the General Chat section so that people who may be considering a purchase from this company will see and read it before making a decision.)

It looks like they are no longer a supporting vendor of this forum. Is this because we called them on some of the stuff they were pulling? (Selling a $50 sti lip for $130, terrible customer service and returns)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,071 Posts
Could be.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,071 Posts
And if that's true, they weren't the first, and certainly won't be the last.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Their products weren't up to my standards.I wouldn't buy from them again.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
261 Posts
Won't miss them. You could get the same products with better quality and fitment from eBay for cheaper. (modulo lip/body kit)

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Good, I would be the first one to call them out on their bull, they are not worth the money or time, just seeing them take advantage of people got me heated and I had to let people know. Their BS was getting out of hand and they shouldn't get the time of day from anyone for their actions. Customer loyalty is key, but to get that you have to be a trusted, respectable, and honorable dealer, that's why we have real vendors that take care of us.

Just gonna give a quick shout out to proper vendors, Team3d, Inno, RobSBP, Yospeed, Vitaliy, and a few more that really take the time of day to sell quality products, and more importantly respect and trust!! :grouphug:

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Good, I would be the first one to call them out on their bull, they are not worth the money or time, just seeing them take advantage of people got me heated and I had to let people know. Their BS was getting out of hand and they shouldn't get the time of day from anyone for their actions. Customer loyalty is key, but to get that you have to be a trusted, respectable, and honorable dealer, that's why we have real vendors that take care of us.

Just gonna give a quick shout out to proper vendors, Team3d, Inno, RobSBP, Yospeed, Vitaliy, and a few more that really take the time of day to sell quality products, and more importantly respect and trust!! :grouphug:
Ill add Discount tire I was VERY happy with my purchase from them.Bought 120$ wheels they didnt have them available so they gave me 160$ wheels that I wanted all along for 120$.URMV

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I've always called them out on their products. I'm glad they're gone. Total rip off and anyone who has bought something from them know their quality is crap.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Kplayground - buyer beware

Just a warning to any who have purchased 'JDM' emblems from Kplayground or who are thinking of doing so. I bought my Front and Rear black emblems from them about over a year ago and the Rear emblem has just turned to crap as you can see below. I keep my car garaged as well. I reached out to them to ask if this was normal and what they could do to perhaps give me a discount on a new one or perhaps even replace it? They asked for a pic and simply answered back that I would "need to buy a new one, sorry." Unacceptable! Never buying from them again with that type of service. I'm not sure if they are still sponsors on here but they used to be. Just wanted to put this out as a warning.

·
Registered
433 Posts
They are on my do not shop list now. F you K playground for your $hitty customer service and products.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,071 Posts
FWIW, this is not the first thread to deal with this subject.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
I have the same black front and back emblems bought from K Playground over a year ago. I can definitely see some imperfections but they are not as in bad shape like OPs. I'm okay with the ones I bought from them but generally if there were other options I would not buy from them.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts