9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my New Honda 15 Si sitting in my driveway tucked away away that I got six months that has been a pleasure to drive and to own. It’s just magical and out of this world to really have to have it stock and black. A measly 28k on the dash. The (project) cars I’ve owned before 97 Mazda protege, 99 BMW 528i, Ford Focus 04, Saturn Sue 06, 02 Mazda protege. As you can tell it’s just I have no taste in cars but each to there-own have had and lived there purpose daily spirited driving cheap fixer upper and sell and save as much cash as possible but the bmw was my money pit hence downfall my car collection. Anyways I’ve come to this forum just saying hi! I’ve done my second oil change so far with mobile 1 0-20w and Honda oem oil filter and I haven’t added or done anything to the car yet. I do not have a front license holder (Maryland car) even though my state (VA) requires it and I’m just an aw how can someone drill into the front bumper unless you guys have any solutions I would love to hear it.
Goals this year;
Maybe a lip, intake, shifter bushing probably going to get this first, I haven’t convinced myself about getting springs or coil overs tbh the wheel gap doesn’t bother me that much. What are some good tires for the spring and summer? I don’t want to make this any longer but if you have any suggestions for anything will be appreciated.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,390 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Welcome to the boards. I don't run a front plate either even tho my state requires them. I think being in a silver sedan helps me fly under the radar.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm in VA and a lot of my friends get pulled over just for having no front plate (regardless of car they are driving). One option I've seen people do (on any viable car) is ziptie the plates to the grill/bumper. Not the most presentable, but it works.

Here's a thread regarding relocating the plate: relocating front license plate?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts