181 - 200 of 213 Posts

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Join FB Siclub Nocal
They organize some meets there. I also recommend cars and coffee the first Saturday of the month coming up in dec

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
They're probably cheap enough for more people to afford.or many sti/evo owners are switching over.I personally know of 2 handfuls of switcheroos running around the tri valley and eastbay

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone know of shops where I can get coilovers installed at a reasonable price. I'm out in San Jose, so anywhere relatively close would be good. Thanks in advance

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Just saying, you can probably have some 9thgen'ers help you install coilovers for cheaper or with Pizza and Beer.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Anyone know of shops where I can get coilovers installed at a reasonable price. I'm out in San Jose, so anywhere relatively close would be good. Thanks in advance
I know someone that can help you with that install. @sayswai. He lives out in fremont so its pretty close by. He's a busy man. Here's his iG page: https://www.instagram.com/waisgarage/
Let him know wayland referred you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know this isn't the coilover or suspension thread, but I've been asking all around, does anyone have any experience with Tein Street Advance coils? Wanna get coils soon and I've been looking at these for a while.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I know this isn't the coilover or suspension thread, but I've been asking all around, does anyone have any experience with Tein Street Advance coils? Wanna get coils soon and I've been looking at these for a while.
What year and model is your car?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Need help Norcal with bolts on! I just move here in bay area from NC and I failed the smog test because of my Skunk2 CAI, do you guys put them back to oem and get smog check again?
I have skunk2 cai, axion dp, fullrace exhaust and vittuned.

181 - 200 of 213 Posts