9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Think its time for a SO.Cal check in now that we are getting more members......

Im thinking about putting together a list of so.cal members so we can set up dates for meets, drives, and other events. If your interested post here and pm me your info (name, Location, Vehicle, and email, you can also provide a phone number if you wish) i will start at list and keep all its members updated and send out copies of the list to all So.Cal members. If your even in a neighboring state and want in let me know! i would love to set up some out of state events as well. thx

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've been noticing for members from So Cal. I know for sure there is more people in So Cal other then me and Talon.

Who else is in So Cal and what part

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
NOR-CAL!!!! Stepping in and Stepping Out. LoL.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was coming home last night down 110 about 12:30 Saw a assload of head lights behind me all of a sudden. It was seriously like 20 cars. Civics, hatchbacks, BMW, accord or 2, but mainly civics. Flying down frwy. And then they all headed east on the 91.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I'm in L.A., but family is all in O.C. We should totally do a meet.
h3ll yeah! im totally down to do it.....let me know when you have time and we can put on together :) maybe the end of the month? or early May since the weather is getting really nice here!:woowoo:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Fellow Angelenos, who is down to go and watch Fast Five? Maybe at LA Live or Howard Hughes promenade, the grove, wherever. Or something like that. I know it's a bit corny. But no one has a 9th gen yet. Maybe by then someone just might have one to show us all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh mann i be so down to go watch fast five with you guyss! too bad i live far :/ but if Talon says hes gonna let us drive his '12 Civic then im down for a roadd tripp!!! :woowoo: hahaha

1 - 20 of 161 Posts