9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Walnut / Riverside checking in! You guys should hit up the Baldwin Park 8th meet, every other Wednesday night at the In-n-out off the 10 at Fransquito!

·
Registered
5 Posts
if you guys got your 9th gen in socal, please specify which dealer you got it from, good deal? experience?

I'm waiting for 2012 Sedan Si and an HF.

unless, there's a thread for price of purchase along with location and ratings already...if so please post link :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got my 9th gen a couple weeks ago from Riverside Honda. I went from Orange County. Everyone was nice, not too many games and I got what I wanted. My sales person was Ed.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
So.Cal Meet 8/13

Hey guys,
so some buddies and some other car enthusiast are getting together to just meet up and BS, grab some food and maybe cruise down to the beach. below are the details if anyone is interested. It will be a wide range of cars there, so this isnt a brand specific meet or anything like that. These guys are cool and have respect, so there wont be any racing/dounuts/drifting/burnouts or any other ricer moves going on here.
Let me know if your interested! last i heard this was posted on 8 different forums but i dont know the headcount yet.

Planning a meet for this Saturday 8/13/11

Place: Chronic Taco parking lot

Address: 18220 Yorba Linda Blvd # 302,Yorba Linda, CA 92886-4032.

Time: 8pm

We usually have around 10-15 cars show. Pretty small, but ALL and ANYONE are welcome, trying to get a bigger meet going. Usually have a couple mustangs,camaros,srt's,subies,evo's,tibby's etc. After the meet we usually do a cruise. Probably going to cruise down to Huntington Beach. Any questions or for more info reply,shoot me a PM. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
10 Posts
poop, i am out of town! would love to bring my civic around. i don't really have any mods yet either, so i will definatly try for the next one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
if you guys got your 9th gen in socal, please specify which dealer you got it from, good deal? experience?

I'm waiting for 2012 Sedan Si and an HF.

unless, there's a thread for price of purchase along with location and ratings already...if so please post link :D

I went to Hoehn Honda in Carlsbad, CA. I got a great deal, the salesman was very knowledgable on the 2012 Civics and I got a great deal on the financing. I would recommend them to anyone looking at buying a Honda in general. I also have had a great experience with the Service department each time I have gone in. :eusa_clap:

41 - 60 of 161 Posts