9th Gen Civic Forum banner

141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Overdue Meet Weds! We starting to run our of room with all the new cars! Need more 9ths! Catch me make an appearance at 1:18-1:21

Come on SD lets do it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUrPQzvSLrY&feature=share&list=UUnEXMTwzUwHfJKo5cv6iJZA

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm not in SoCal, but I am in Central Cali. I live near Monterey, Salinas to be exact. Just got my 2013 Honda Civic Si!! I'm so pumped...I love my new car. Anyone else from the central part of cali? My friend also owns a red 2013 Honda Civic Si, so we joke that every time we drive places in our cars it's our own little club.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm not in SoCal, but I am in Central Cali. I live near Monterey, Salinas to be exact. Just got my 2013 Honda Civic Si!! I'm so pumped...I love my new car. Anyone else from the central part of cali? My friend also owns a red 2013 Honda Civic Si, so we joke that every time we drive places in our cars it's our own little club.
Welcome dude, most of us in the SoCal thread are LA/SD area but glad you're here regardless man!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any meets still happening in Socal I'm in the Inland Empire and just got my 9th gen and would like to start going

Reactions: team3d
141 - 160 of 161 Posts