9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Depends on who you ask...

I had a bagged Mazda pickup, and while it was fun to drive around with it slammed to the ground, and park it laid on the frame im glad that it wasn't my daily driver. To me it was just one more thing to worry about maintaining on the car. Not to say that a static drop doesn't require maintenance, bags just seemed like it was more work than it was worth.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Bagging is a type of suspension setup. The car is raised and lowered via an air compressor.

IMO doesn't seem practical. And I've always wondered, what about an alignment? You would never have the correct setting because the car would constantly be at different heights.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Bagging is a type of suspension setup. The car is raised and lowered via an air compressor.

IMO doesn't seem practical. And I've always wondered, what about an alignment? You would never have the correct setting because the car would constantly be at different heights.
Thank U :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Bags are just for looks and shows. Coilovers are for looks and performance. Those are the two main differences:p

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,108 Posts
Complete waste of time and money if you're actually gonna drive the car.

·
Registered
120 Posts
thinking about an upgrade

I wanted to be on bags...
thinking of getting them.. does anyone know if our cars have any bags?

1 - 20 of 83 Posts