9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I came across an all girl crew called Import Sweethearts. The crew was actually started by a girl over on 8thcivic but I told her I would be glad to spread the word to the girls over here.. Below is a little message from the founder of Import Sweethearts..

"Import Sweethearts is an all girl car crew for the passionate import owning girls out there. We're open to any import owner/driver/lover, regardless of their "level" of modding. Our members range from girls who are still riding hellastock (oem ftw!) to girls who are slammed and boosted. We have members from all over the US and Canada. Import Sweethearts is a crew that wants to create a community. Girls can "join" the crew, and guys can show support, by liking the facebook page. We have stickers available for the girls and soon we will have "I <3 Import Sweethearts" stickers available for the guys."

Also, here is the link to the Import Sweethearts facebook site https://www.facebook.com/ImportSweethearts
There are also stickers available through grafixpressions, which you can find further information for through the facebook page.

Girls and Guys feel free to show some love on the facebook site!! And if you have any questions please ask me and I will do my best to get them answered for you!

**Would a Mod please sticky this thread**

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Stuck... Lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Syracuse, NY

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello all! I came across an all girl crew called Import Sweethearts. The crew was actually started by a girl over on 8thcivic but I told her I would be glad to spread the word to the girls over here.. Below is a little message from the founder of Import Sweethearts..

"Import Sweethearts is an all girl car crew for the passionate import owning girls out there. We're open to any import owner/driver/lover, regardless of their "level" of modding. Our members range from girls who are still riding hellastock (oem ftw!) to girls who are slammed and boosted. We have members from all over the US and Canada. Import Sweethearts is a crew that wants to create a community. Girls can "join" the crew, and guys can show support, by liking the facebook page. We have stickers available for the girls and soon we will have "I <3 Import Sweethearts" stickers available for the guys."

Also, here is the link to the Import Sweethearts facebook site https://www.facebook.com/ImportSweethearts
There are also stickers available through grafixpressions, which you can find further information for through the facebook page.

Girls and Guys feel free to show some love on the facebook site!! And if you have any questions please ask me and I will do my best to get them answered for you!

**Would a Mod please sticky this thread**
Thanks for leaving this on my profile Sooze! I think I saw those stickers on the grafx website too. I'm not on Facebook though.. maybe you should ask their founder if you can continue the thread over here on 9th gen.

Reactions: Digger

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Lol nice idea! Only like 5 members tho :pout:

Good start tho!

:bump:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
they have alot of followers on Facebook and Instagram... more than 5 lol just saying.
Hell yea way more than just 5 lol and they have baddass rides

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
loL yes, the facebook site has something like 500+ followers and im not sure how many the instagram has. Must be there just isn't many girls on this 9thgen forum..

1 - 20 of 82 Posts