Dude that's fricken sweet^^^^

·
Registered
125 Posts
IMG_2544 2.jpg front end 3pc spliter .jpg my baby

·
Registered
99 Posts
I love them and would tell anyone to go and get a set and even more so the set that I got was used and had lasted a very long time. But now that im on a new set of wheels and tires that came with falken 245 40s and I hate the ride of it after being usto riding on the rs3s everything else feels like crap.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Ahhh, yeah I am in the market for some tires for the Rega's I plan to put on my Civic in the next month or so :) was torn between either those RS3's or the Nitto Invo's which I have had great experience with when I had my tC and Eclipse... and both are very near priced to each other with the RS3's having the benefit of being a dead match 215/45 vs Nitto 225/45.

-R

·
Registered
15 Posts

2012 civic si sedan

Modifications:

• 8x17 enkei rpf1 35 offset
  • 215/45/17 michelin premier a/s tires
  • muteki sr48 black lug nuts
  • painted calipers (black)
  • eibach sportlines
  • interior map/dome/trunk/ license LEDs
  • DIY ACU camo shift boot with sick speed all white knob
  • yellow fog overlays
  • injen axleback exhaust (not pictured)
  • 20% tint all around with 5% window strip
  • all weather floor mats

·
Registered
38 Posts
I love them and would tell anyone to go and get a set and even more so the set that I got was used and had lasted a very long time. But now that im on a new set of wheels and tires that came with falken 245 40s and I hate the ride of it after being usto riding on the rs3s everything else feels like crap.
Whats the specs on the TE37SL?

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Shown in pics:
Enkei PF01 17x7.5 +38
Goodrich G-Force A/S 215/45-17
Swift Springs
Pro Civic Window Visors
Front Lip coming soon (hopefully I'll have the time/motivation to work on fitting and mounting it soon)

IMG_2020.jpg
IMG_2022.jpg

961 - 980 of 1008 Posts