9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating whether i should debadge the civic emblem off and black out the front and back honda emblems. Any opinions?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Do it, lets see some pics!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I only have an lx haha but if I did have those I would keep them on

·
Registered
296 Posts
Debadged my si!!

so i finnaly debugged my si, all i did was remove the dealership plate cover, and the civic badge! looks so much better!!!i took a bit once i was done it was dark out sorry for the bad quality pic! haha
enjoy!

·
Registered
296 Posts
All i used was fishing line and a blow dryer for the civic badge, it was a little tough cuz it was freezing outside lol..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm wondering where I can find the blue honda badges for my ex I don't know where to look can you please help thank you

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
i would never debadge my baby just my .02 i payed for them si badges :p i want it to look like a si and more its all prefence tho

·
Registered
94 Posts
I already debadged the civic symbol and plasti-dipped the emblems including the drivers wheel one, looks good. If youre going to plasti dip be really patient! My first time on my back honda emblem was peeling because i layered the coats bad.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like to think the Si badge tells other drivers not to pull up close behind me at a stop on a hill... but I've been proven wrong multiple times. If anything, I've noticed some cars like to tail me. Those drivers must be part bull.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
I have seen blue sold on ebay before, not sure about the correct size being available though.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts