9th Gen Civic Forum banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Word. You'll find there's a lot of incredibly knowledgeable people here. Welcome to the forum and don't be afraid to ask for help or use the "search" button!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I debadged my civic and I think it looks pretty clean. I just took off the civic badge on my car.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1434666662.599102.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just my opinion as an "Old Guy" but generally anyone outside this forum that sees a "Debadged" car on the road, will figure it's been hit and repainted. Lack of badging is generally the first clue of a (shoddy) body repair.

IMO....Fwiw. ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just my opinion as an "Old Guy" but generally anyone outside this forum that sees a "Debadged" car on the road, will figure it's been hit and repainted. Lack of badging is generally the first clue of a (shoddy) body repair.

IMO....Fwiw. ;)
Haha that's a good point. I didn't think of it like that. It makes it harder for people who aren't familiar with my car identify it as well.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,485 Posts
Haha that's a good point. I didn't think of it like that. It makes it harder for people who aren't familiar with my car identify it as well.
Now if we could just get rid of those pesky license plates.

·
Registered
48 Posts
shekki, i chose to do the same. procivic front & rear, removed the civic badge. guy asked what is a honda "sigh"?
Lol omg. That's a big forehead palming moment. Not sure how people don't know about Honda since they're pretty much everywhere.

Reactions: dvs1270

·
Registered
166 Posts
It may have been mentioned somewhere in here, but removing front Si emblem on 15 sedan. Is there a bracket or anything behind it that would look stupid if removed? I'm debating it but If I need a whole new grill it's not worth it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
It may have been mentioned somewhere in here, but removing front Si emblem on 15 sedan. Is there a bracket or anything behind it that would look stupid if removed? I'm debating it but If I need a whole new grill it's not worth it.
I have seen front si emblems that have two screws and two brackets (I think this may be older models though). If this is the case I think it would be fine to take them off. I have also seen it mentioned that 2014+ si emblems are actually part of the grill and there would be a blank spot once you take it off.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,485 Posts
I'm a bit confused as to why people debadge. In my opinion, it does not make the car look any better. You're removing something you've paid for when you bought the car. Just my opinion :)
I've seen a bunch of debadged cars. They all look incomplete to me.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I chose to keep my si badges and the jdms. More balanced. I've always changed my badging. However, I've never completely debadged.

·
Registered
26 Posts
201 - 220 of 257 Posts