9th Gen Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 265 Posts
Looks good, I've been wanting to do this too (PMM Si Sedan)...how did you remove it? I've read some folks use floss others use heat gun....
yeah just use some fishing line, or floss, sometimes you can use your fingers... then get the rest of the glue off with some goo-gone or multi-surface cleaner. I also suggest getting some cheap wax like turtle wax (walmart) and buffing the area.

Where did you get the carbon fiber? Is it real?

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
No it's not real. It's 3m vinyl wrap. I'm still waiting for a nice looking one to come out for the 9th gen.

I do like the civic emblem, i took mine off to see if i could vinyl wrap it. I want a real carbon fiber one but I can't seem to find one. It doesn't even seem like anything is out there but BMW badges in cf.

3m vinyl. Place it over the top then stretch and pull it around the badge using a heat gun or blow dryer to soften it up and make it easier to bend. Cut away the excess and overlaps. It's not too hard just takes time and patience.
I've tried doing the civic badge three times now and I'm coming to the conclusion it is too small to wrap. I'm still trying tho. I hope I can get it eventually.

Anyone debadged their trunk? Pics?

Hey just wondering if anyone has totally debadged the trunk yet? Im most likely joining the club and picking up the front and rear red emblems, but my old trunk was debadged, and just seeing what an Si looks like cleanly debadged. If anyone has pics, post em up.

Same topic, Im also thinking about taking the i-vtec stickers off the side doors, and searching on here for cleaner pics with those off as well!

Pulled the civic and rewrapped the h in carbon fiber film. I didn't remove the h since on the coupe it's recessed.

View attachment 5739

41 - 60 of 265 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.