9th Gen Civic Forum banner

681 - 700 of 724 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys! I bought my 2012 FB6 - DBPII on January 9th of 2015, but I'm just now seeing this thread. So here it is!

mybae.jpg

I JUST installed the BC Racing BR coilovers w/ Swift spring upgrade. SO the height isn't exactly perfect yet, IMO, but I think it looks sick. And our blue is sexy! I love how it has so many personalities based on the lighting. Gotta love that pearlescent.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
IMG_3815.jpg Sometimes I miss my old sunburst orange Si, but I love the dyno blue as well

·
Registered
29 Posts
I do think it's exceptionally bad on DBP... I hate the winter, but it makes me cherish cleaning it so much more!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I get people all the time telling me my car looks great. I'm pretty sure it's only the color. Or the roof rack.. People seem to like that.. It's not like I've done much to my car yet, but it only happens when my car is clean! A dirty DBP Civic is nothing.... A clean one, though.. People eat it up! Haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
I get people all the time telling me my car looks great. I'm pretty sure it's only the color. Or the roof rack.. People seem to like that.. It's not like I've done much to my car yet, but it only happens when my car is clean! A dirty DBP Civic is nothing.... A clean one, though.. People eat it up! Haha
Couldn't have said it better myself. While clean and waxed and outside in the sun it breaks necks. Even at night under gas station light the blue is simply remarkable. Gets lotsa glances and people have approached me a few times to say they like the car or ask what it even is LOL. But when this car is dirty -- it's like.. "Don't look at me!!! I'm ugly!!!" Hahaha

California Car Duster is the best investment I've made since I don't have a garage. It puts that summer tree pollen to shame.

·
Registered
272 Posts

Reactions: kimberdan
681 - 700 of 724 Posts