9th Gen Civic Forum banner

701 - 720 of 724 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I added that accent. But I took it off like a week later lol. I liked it at first, but the lip is not perfectly straight, and the red accent made it more obvious so I had to take it off.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Dang I love blue... I wish my sedan was that color tho ! but i got love for the CBP too :p

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oh nice I was wondering if there was a DBP thread only. I will post some pics of mine this weekend after I clean it up. No mods yet but I am ideas and been viewing a few rides that have things I like or give me ideas of what I want to do to mine.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I just purchased a red jdm emblem for my steering wheel. I am inquiring about some jdm badges for the front and rear of the car. I am considering getting them in Neo-chrome as offered from GRFX and if I don't like them remove the overlay and go with red. Will take pics of the badges once I have them installed. Here is the link for the neo-chrome if anyone was interested in what it looks like

http://assets.grfxpstore.com/attach...vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

·
Registered
245 Posts
Some pics I took while cleaning my car. The rim shot I took because someone pulled right in front of me today and in order to avoid hitting them I had to curbed it. Guess its time for new rims

Attachments

·
I Need A Vacation
13,883 Posts
Wheel doesn't look bent so that damage can be refinished but I'd be more worried about the tire with a chunk missing out of it. I'd replace the tire long before I would replace that wheel

Some pics I took while cleaning my car. The rim shot I took because someone pulled right in front of me today and in order to avoid hitting them I had to curbed it. Guess its time for new rims

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here's my car hehe. Adding Mugen side skirts and Modulo front lip soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
very nice

701 - 720 of 724 Posts