9th Gen Civic Forum banner

**The Official Dyno Blue Pearl Thread**

331K views 726 replies 184 participants last post by  333 
#1 ·
Alright, let's see all those Blue Beauties!!!

Some mods look good for one colour, but not another. Here is a chance to check out what people are doing to show off their Blues.

The more pics the better, especially if you mod something.

:thumb::thumb::bluedomokundance::darkbluedomokundanc:thumb::thumb::thumb::darkbluedomokundanc:bluedomokundance::thumb::thumb:

Perhaps someone with a different colour could start their own respective colour specific thread. (?)

I'll start it off for Dyno Blue.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
nice blues.... goes good with my name... guess i should have been black star or should have bought a blue ride.... wait...i think i might have just named my car....blackstar...umm...i dont know...have to think....the voices in my head are fighting and it hurts.............

#7 · (Edited)
after reseaching blackstar i have found some interesting results... i think this will suit her well....

will call her blackstarr in reference to:

Blackstarr, a DC Comics supervillainess and an enemy of
Supergirl

#9 ·
good idea! ima start a crystal black pearl thread now! haha

#22 · (Edited)
I'm loving this thread more and more as it grows (even though it's not an "Official" thread ).

The intention of this thread is not to say Blue is Best (although we all know it looks amazing), but rather just to get more organized. If everyone with DBP colour uses this thread to post pics of mods, then we will all profit from being easily able to find pics of different mods on our colour car. I have already been closely checking how the red Honda emblems, the window visors and different rims look with the Dyno Blue.

Keep up the good work and encourage all Blue owners to post....especially the ones who have changed something.
Cheers, Paul:eek:ccasion14:

EDIT: The title has been changed for forum organization purposes. It is now Official.... lol

#23 ·
I'm loving this thread more and more as it grows (even though it's not an "Official" thread ).

The intention of this thread is not to say Blue is Best (although we all know it looks amazing), but rather just to get more organized. If everyone with DBP colour uses this thread to post pics of mods, then we will all profit from being easily able to find pics of different mods on our colour car. I have already been closely checking how the red Honda emblems, the window visors and different rims look with the Dyno Blue.

Keep up the good work and encourage all Blue owners to post....especially the ones who have changed something.
Cheers, Paul:eek:ccasion14:
its the unofficial "Official" dbp thread....that started it all... :)

Reactions: Paul99to17
#25 · (Edited)
I was surfing aground and found these pics. Looks to be the DBP Si model (no emblem on the front grill?) released in the Philippines. Can give you an idea of what silver door handles would look like, but it's so photoshopped to look perfect that one must use caution. Personally, I'd never do silver/chrome door handles. I love the clear signal lights though! So much better than the orange ones.

The pictures also give an idea of what your car would look like if you had 5% tint on your front window.....now that's bad ass!
:ninja:

Attachments

#29 ·
Well, instead of just bumping this thread, I managed to find a photo of that Philippines Civic model to show. Looks to be an EX or EX-L BTW and not an Si, but I'm still unsure. Now you can see the differences from the North American version: Front Signal lights (clear, not orange), the side view mirrors are different,
door handles...

Sure would like to see ALL the Dyno Blue members post their cars on this thread, so we not only have a chance to see your car, but it's also a very handy way to find someone with the same car and PM specific questions etc.

As Starsky, from the movie Starsky and Hutch, says...... "Do It!"
:turbopoke:

Attachments

#34 · (Edited)
The pics look great but which rims did use the side to get.
I bought Work XT-7's for the summer (in the 2nd and 3rd pic) and I have a set of cheapo RTX Arsenic's for the winter tires (in the 4th pic).

Gotta love the works!!!!!!!! I wish I could afford a new set or I'd be Rollin works cr kias!!
I considered the CR-KAI's but there are a few sets in town already so I went with the XT-7's instead as I haven't seen anyone else with those yet around here. I knew I wanted the matte bronze either way though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.