9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 803 Posts

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
got my '12 Si sedan in germantown...but live in frederick...im guessing you got yours from Jon Price at shockley??

·
198 Posts
nice i drive by there on my way to class..i go to ITT Tech in Chantilly, I have RR sedan...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bought mine at Shockley in October. Good experience with the buy, not so much with the finance dept.

·
198 Posts
who was your sales person? my buddy works there. he never had a si for me so i went to Criswell and got mine. nice to see another Ralle Red Owner!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Bought mine in Owings mills

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hagerstown Maryland , Sup

whats up people, i'm kinda new to this forum, just bought a 12 Honda Civic EXL Polished Metal color not too long ago. already got it tinted up , remote start installed and a few parts including a spoiler, whale tail and weather tech floor mats being shipped. In the spring time i'm hoping to get some rims put on and the audio system redone.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You Might see me riding around, in the ASM Si Coupe, Hids and yellow fogs. Hmu sometime

·
Registered
182 Posts
I forgot the sales persons name. He was an older guy, retired police officer. Bought it back in mid October.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You might see me rolling around in the Glen Burnie, Baltimore Area, i Got a ASM Si Coupe.

·
Registered
359 Posts
You might see me rolling around in the Glen Burnie, Baltimore Area, i Got a ASM Si Coupe.
Oh so you have my twin eh? I live in Owings Mills I roll around glen burnie sometimes too lol

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
359 Posts
Owings Mills, WHATS UP?

Any Owings Villans On here? lol

1 - 20 of 803 Posts