9th Gen Civic Forum banner

3561 - 3580 of 3605 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Datalog

First let me correct myself. I was wrong about my IATs. I'm hitting 160 degrees in the intake on a 70 degree day at 7,200, 180ish on a 90 degree day. I went back through the data logs, I apologize for the misinformation I remembered it incorrectly.

I don't have any information outside of a pull or two. I'm not constantly beating on the car. I'm sure my IAT can probably peak higher but this is about real world use for me.

I have the IMT Thermal Spacer under the M62 Supercharger. I also have a P2R Thermal gaskets on the head (intake manifold) and throttle-body. Also, the coolent spout on the intake manifold accounts for ~10% of the mass of the intake manifold. I doubt it has any notable impact on the car. (I haven't researched this. If you have proof, I'll get it cut off when I go aftercooled)

My Unicorn was tuned by iKeth if I didn't mention that. I am willing to share it with you, However its not one of the compatible formats with this website.
Here's a link for the google drive: (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CXlHqinj36Lri26t1NVXEq1DaE-C-XGE)
This is the same log that was use for the e-Dyno.

·
Registered
402 Posts
First let me correct myself. I was wrong about my IATs. I'm hitting 160 degrees in the intake on a 70 degree day at 7,200, 180ish on a 90 degree day. I went back through the data logs, I apologize for the misinformation I remembered it incorrectly.

I don't have any information outside of a pull or two. I'm not constantly beating on the car. I'm sure my IAT can probably peak higher but this is about real world use for me.

I have the IMT Thermal Spacer under the M62 Supercharger. I also have a P2R Thermal gaskets on the head (intake manifold) and throttle-body. Also, the coolent spout on the intake manifold accounts for ~10% of the mass of the intake manifold. I doubt it has any notable impact on the car. (I haven't researched this. If you have proof, I'll get it cut off when I go aftercooled)

My Unicorn was tuned by iKeth if I didn't mention that. I am willing to share it with you, However its not one of the compatible formats with this website.
Here's a link for the google drive: (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CXlHqinj36Lri26t1NVXEq1DaE-C-XGE)
This is the same log that was use for the e-Dyno.
Thanks for sharing!

I sent you a PM. There are some things that I don't really agree with going on in that tune, but you are making power thats for sure.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Anyone hear from CTE in the past few weeks? I'm getting no response and ProCivic hasn't heard from them in weeks either (ProCivic has stopped selling CTE kits for the moment too). My idler pulley bearings went bad within days of install and I was hoping to get a replacement despite already upgrading to the IMT idler pulley. It's been over a month since I received my kit and I'm still waiting on the carbon fiber fuel rail cover...really hoping that it will show up even though it seems like CTE may be calling it quits.

I'm assuming if they don't send the carbon fiber cover there is no alternative out there other than a custom built piece or buying used?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Anyone hear from CTE in the past few weeks? I'm getting no response and ProCivic hasn't heard from them in weeks either (ProCivic has stopped selling CTE kits for the moment too). My idler pulley bearings went bad within days of install and I was hoping to get a replacement despite already upgrading to the IMT idler pulley. It's been over a month since I received my kit and I'm still waiting on the carbon fiber fuel rail cover...really hoping that it will show up even though it seems like CTE may be calling it quits.

I'm assuming if they don't send the carbon fiber cover there is no alternative out there other than a custom built piece or buying used?
They responded to me after 2 weeks via email

·
Registered
380 Posts

Scratch that, they're done

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just checked ct-engineering’s website and they are closed for business permanently it seems.
That's insane! I wonder why, bankruptcy? Was looking forward to possibly owning a ct-e sc but guess not anymore, lol
It probably has a lot to do with the current and future generations of Honda’s will be turbocharged so their sales will likely plummet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just checked ct-engineering’s website and they are closed for business permanently it seems.
That's insane! I wonder why, bankruptcy? Was looking forward to possibly owning a ct-e sc but guess not anymore, lol
Still can get one used, any parts will have to be from Merc racing, imt, or steigemeier
If IMT made an intake manifold for their TVS1320 instead of making it an upgrade option from the ct-e kit most of us probably wouldn’t have gone with ct-e to begin with.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Still can get one used, any parts will have to be from Merc racing, imt, or steigemeier
If IMT made an intake manifold for their TVS1320 instead of making it an upgrade option from the ct-e kit most of us probably wouldn’t have gone with ct-e to begin with.
You're very right

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been looking through here for a bit and cant seem to find what I'm looking for. What size injectors would be necessary for a 2.95 pulley? I picked up a used ct kit with a 3.6 pulley and 750 injectors. Was going to pick up a mercracing aftercooler aa well and the guy told me hed throw in the 2.95 with it. I know with the 2.95 and ac I could use the stock belt, but what about the 3.6?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Been looking through here for a bit and cant seem to find what I'm looking for. What size injectors would be necessary for a 2.95 pulley? I picked up a used ct kit with a 3.6 pulley and 750 injectors. Was going to pick up a mercracing aftercooler aa well and the guy told me hed throw in the 2.95 with it. I know with the 2.95 and ac I could use the stock belt, but what about the 3.6?
750s should cover you on the 2.95. Just keep an eye on the duty cycle.
As for the belt, not sure. I used the stock belt on the 3.6 no ac but the tensioner was never exactly lined up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
If I've read everything correctly the 2.95 puts out about 13 psi correct? Meaning I'd need a new map sensor/fuel pump and also with that being cooled how would that be on reliability for a daily?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone increased rev limit in combination with a 2.95 pulley? I'm curious if the blower could handle both the smaller pulley with 8000+ engine speed...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Has anyone increased rev limit in combination with a 2.95 pulley? I'm curious if the blower could handle both the smaller pulley with 8000+ engine speed...
IÂ’m also very curious of this considering I want to do the same thing...
Raising the redline to above 7500 is asking for a bent rod even without the supercharger.

3561 - 3580 of 3605 Posts