• Total voters
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
2012 Civic: Coilovers or springs?

scottyrocks said:
**The Official 'Springs or Coilovers?' Thread

This thread is for the much-asked generic question: Should I get springs or coilovers? New threads with this generic question will be merged here.

When it comes out and you eventually get it and want to lower it. Will you go with coilovers or springs? Both of them have their pros and cons. For me I'd go with springs. I'm not gonna do any hardcore driving and springs will be more than enough for me. Just want the car to look better.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i believe in go big or go home. lol. im going with coilovers for sure. im going to be tracking the car a lot when i get it. plus nothing beats being able to adjust it whenever i need to.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gotta be a baller and go for coilovers haha. I can't wait to see what Tein comes out with for the all new civic, love the products they come out with.

·
Registered
33 Posts
my 06 had tein s.techs and my 2010 has n+. it was only a little nicer with the coilovers but dropping the car is addictive so i will prob do springs. but i will have to see what is out. if only coilovers are out then thats what i will have to get.

·
Registered
219 Posts
ooh gotcha! i thought you had them heated lol

dude that spring is just wrong!
Heavens No, I Don't care how clean or slammed or "JDM" my car is lol.
I like the performance. Mainly suspension performance.

If I had the money and I was one of those "I love being slammed" people I would just buy lowering springs

If I didn't have the money I would cut it. lol Its way better to cut them then heat them.

And I bought new ones and they were great. Wished I would of AutoX'D it.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts