Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Stock ride height for life!!

Votes: 19 16.2%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
When I get my Si Sedan, it'll be my daily driver. I'm planning on getting coilovers for street/track duties. I'm hoping HKS will release the Hipermax Series coilovers for the new chassis.

·
Registered
246 Posts
ahh, one of my friends from the GTI forum has sportline springs on his car with stock dampers but he doesnt have camber kit either
he told me that the pro kit is basically stock ride but lower and with better handling

do you guys know if changing front and rear sway bars affect the ride a lot? i know its going to be stiffer. but i just wanna make sure i can stand it on a daily basis

·
Registered
848 Posts
ahh, one of my friends from the GTI forum has sportline springs on his car with stock dampers but he doesnt have camber kit either
he told me that the pro kit is basically stock ride but lower and with better handling

do you guys know if changing front and rear sway bars affect the ride a lot? i know its going to be stiffer. but i just wanna make sure i can stand it on a daily basis
Upgrading the sway bars probably won't be that noticeable on a daily basis unless you take some hard corners.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
When I get my Si Sedan, it'll be my daily driver. I'm planning on getting coilovers for street/track duties. I'm hoping HKS will release the Hipermax Series coilovers for the new chassis.
I want to do that too but it costs so much.. It's gonna be down on my list of things to do but I definitely want to get that on it sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
848 Posts
ahh, thats good news
im hoping that i can take to the track occasionally :D
I'm sure the new chassis will be fun to toss around on the track.

I want to do that too but it costs so much.. It's gonna be down on my list of things to do but I definitely want to get that on it sometime

Coilovers are expensive, but defintely worth it IMO.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I'm sure the new chassis will be fun to toss around on the track.

Coilovers are expensive, but defintely worth it IMO.
Oh no they definitely are, but as a full time college student, some things will just have to stay on the waiting list for a while lol

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Wow, you must be a baller full time college student to be able to go for the HKS hypermax coilovers.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Wow, you must be a baller full time college student to be able to go for the HKS hypermax coilovers.
Lmao forreal. I'm a supervisor at Starbucks now, 3 years, pretty good pay for a college kid, and I'm def not trying to spend 1k at a time lol

·
Registered
848 Posts
Lmao forreal. I'm a supervisor at Starbucks now, 3 years, pretty good pay for a college kid, and I'm def not trying to spend 1k at a time lol

I wouldn't spend more than $1,000 at a time either. That's why I use my credit card. Buy now, pay later. :thumb:

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
LoL...Debt and more Debt. That is what we live for.

·
Registered
423 Posts

Sway bars do make a difference!..In a good way..they wont affect the ride alot..thats usally the springs. It wont be a problem for a daily driver, ull just feel more comfortable entering corners and turns.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Sway bars do make a difference!..In a good way..they wont affect the ride alot..thats usally the springs. It wont be a problem for a daily driver, ull just feel more comfortable entering corners and turns.
I agree, sway bars make a big difference. On my EP3, I went from the stock rear sway bar 15mm to a civic/integra type r 22mm and this gave me less of an understeer.

41 - 60 of 197 Posts