9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunburst Orange Pearl

Has anyone got this color yet? And is there any other photos from consumers instead of reviewers?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I guess no 9thgen member has one yet. But I do know that Clawson Honda in Fresno shows both the sunburst orange pearl in coupe and sedan on their new inventory listing.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I am on this same boat. Waiting to see a -real- picture of a sunburst sedan... Sigh... Our dealers over here haven't even has one Si yet.

·
Registered
67 Posts
A dealer in Ohio, a few hours away from me has one listed on their site. I'm not sure if it's actually in though. I'm in the midst of negotiating my purchase of the red SI coupe I drove this Saturday. I'm very interested to see the color as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
the colour only turns orange in the sun. when the sunlight hits it its really orange pearly shine but with out light reflecting off it it does look dark red. i bought it for the dark red look. i have a dark red teg and i ordered a black model but its taking for ever to come in. i know what the black looks like and the SOB caught me off guard. its something else it interest me over the black so i took it lol. really shows the curves depth of the car. that pic is in no sunlight.

ill post more pics later

·
Registered
794 Posts
Need to see it in sunlight, looks a lot better in the sun. That picture is not doing it. Reminds me of Habanero Red instead of Redline Orange.

·
Registered
310 Posts
the colour only turns orange in the sun. when the sunlight hits it its really orange pearly shine but with out light reflecting off it it does look dark red. i bought it for the dark red look. i have a dark red teg and i ordered a black model but its taking for ever to come in. i know what the black looks like and the SOB caught me off guard. its something else it interest me over the black so i took it lol. really shows the curves depth of the car. that pic is in no sunlight.

ill post more pics later
Is it the same Sunburst Orange used on the Element. If so, yes the color is hard to photograph. In the sun, it is a very striking color.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I think it's different from the sunburst, but it holds the same concept. A picture never does the scene any justice. BTW come to think of it, the Element has been canceled right.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well glad to see one of these finally hit the market. I was wondering when they would paint one the orange. That color definitely looks red in the shade but I would LOVE to see some pics in the sunlight. Can't wait till you post some so we can live vicariously through you. :wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
6 Posts
ive been driving the car for a week or 2 now and asking ppl what they think red or orange most ppl call it red i wouldnt want an orange car i bought it for the red look aswell heres a pic in the sun prolly as orange as it gets...in my opinion the car is red with a pearl orange coat...i dunno but this is the sunburst orange i like it was gonna get black but this colour shows more depth on the car and the body lines look cooler my friend has a white one its also really nice heard about a rally red or milano red but havent seen it yet. my ownerships colour code is ONG

·
Registered
794 Posts
It's true what they say, that a camera never does the scene any justice.

I have to see it in person, especially in sedan form. I am also really interested in this color because of it's uniqueness and 'depth' as well that I've seen of the coupe from some pictures at the last NY Auto Show. I hope when I see it in person it will look similar to Habanero Red, how would you compare the two?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
emang, is that a paint chip on the hood of the 2nd picture?

1 - 20 of 340 Posts