9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have 'em, post 'em. Pictures of your UTM sedans!

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
78 Posts
...One of my fav colours on the Civic!

Reactions: Digger

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,542 Posts
It is my favorite Civic color. My 8th gen was UTM.

·
Registered
57 Posts
new to forum . sad not too many pics of this color.ill try and start it up. I have stock rims and HFP rims. few mods nothing special just love the way it looks. stock rims are for winter and HFP's for summer. want to buy CRZ rims at 18" and mod HFP suspension.

Attachments

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,542 Posts
My 8th gen was UTM. Love the color.

Welcome to 9th gen.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,701 Posts
new to forum . sad not too many pics of this color.ill try and start it up. I have stock rims and HFP rims. few mods nothing special just love the way it looks. stock rims are for winter and HFP's for summer. want to buy CRZ rims at 18" and mod HFP suspension.
Those HFP wheels aren't very common they look good on your car.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Team3d a member on the forum has a adapter kit so the HFP suspension can be used on the non SI models.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
thanks guys. I should of checked here first for tips. I called college hill Honda a while back and they crushed my dreams when they said no HFP suspension for my civic. I kinda wished I got white instead of urban metallic but I thought I might stick out more (to the cops) with the limo tints plus my other cars are white lol. still debating on the 18" HFP Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel or the HPD 18-Inch Alloy Wheel or just get both ha.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,542 Posts
Ah, you guys with moola. <sigh> haha

·
I Need A Vacation
13,701 Posts
thanks guys. I should of checked here first for tips. I called college hill Honda a while back and they crushed my dreams when they said no HFP suspension for my civic. I kinda wished I got white instead of urban metallic but I thought I might stick out more (to the cops) with the limo tints plus my other cars are white lol. still debating on the 18" HFP Diamond Cut Alloy Wheel or the HPD 18-Inch Alloy Wheel or just get both ha.
IMO HPD wheels I think they look better and those are not common at all.

·
Registered
47 Posts
very sick ride

1 - 15 of 15 Posts