9th Gen Civic Forum banner

101 - 120 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
fast maneuvers??? haha that's great, I love the terminology.
Too soon maybe? It is getting cold out. Kids usually don't run in front of vehicles during this time. LOL!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just looking at coils for my 2015. Wondering if anybody has the ark dpt or skunk2 pro c coils

I'm looking for a trackable set so needs to me monotone... It looks like the ark has a bit more adjustability just wondering if anybody can give me a quick rundown of their experience with these coils.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,416 Posts
Merged.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone know is the Buddy Club N+ are ever going to be released for the 2015 Civic Si Coupe?

I'd really like a premium coilover set for my car. Seems like I'm real limited in selection here.

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Trying to figure out what I want

Hey guys just trying to get a feel for suspension i.e. Coilovers. I have in the past used various coilovers when I drove my mazda3 my Miata and Beamer I've tried from the cheapest to top shelf brands a brand I love is KW they make the best coilovers but sadly they don't make them for the 2014 si I drive??? so I've been looking high and low for something comparable to kW but can't find anything. My driving style is sort of how an asshole drives but when no one is on the road. I love taking corners fast kind of driving like I'm on the track, but yet I want to be able to adjust dampening also. As for a rear sway bar I'm going with progress 24mm then I'm undecided on which bracing brand I want to go with since cusco nor gt spec doesn't make any braces for the FB6... If I were to go springs and strut combo I would want eibach pro kit but koni doesn't make shocks for this damn car!! I feel like the best preformance brands gave up on the fb6 and they at least had 2 years from 2014 to 2015 to make something!!! If anyone has some insight of what suspension works for them for daily and track please let me know!!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,416 Posts
Two recent threads merged into the sticky.

·
Registered
22 Posts
D2 Racing coilovers? or BC racing coilovers? Any opinions or input on how they ride? for a '15
I just got a set of BC for my '14, and I love them. I can't speak for the D2 as I have never run them on any of my cars. But what sold me on the BC was their ability to be fully rebuilt should they ever blow and the availability of replacement parts should I ever need them.

101 - 120 of 148 Posts