9th Gen Civic Forum banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Coilovers?

So I've been looking up coilovers for months now and I still haven't decided on what I want to get. I haven't got much opinion from other people about what brand is best. I just need something that's going to be reliable, good feel on the road, and not too expensive. Also, lately I've been looking towards K sport. Good brand?

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
702 Posts
I would start by asking the guys at ForkkMotionUSA
Talk with Kevin he has had a lot done to his car. He would be able to help you if he has the time.

Good Luck :woowoo:

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,105 Posts
So I've been looking up coilovers for months now and I still haven't decided on what I want to get. I haven't got much opinion from other people about what brand is best. I just need something that's going to be reliable, good feel on the road, and not too expensive. Also, lately I've been looking towards K sport. Good brand?

What do you guys think?
Merged.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK. This is my first post to this site, so I hope I'm abiding by the rules properly. I've been searching online in an attempt to decide which coil overs to purchase for my 14 SI. I got it brand new, and it's finally time to buy some parts. I'm looking for suspension that will lower my car, but will also keep the comfortability for a daily driver. After reading around, the Ksport Kontrol Pro or the Buddy Club Sport Spec are what I have in mind so far. Can anyone comment on which would be the better choice, and why? Also, if you can refer me to another set of coil overs to research into. A buddy of mine also recommended the Godspeed Mono Max. Any information on this would be appreciated!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looking at coilovers for a 12 si coupe but only want to lower the car about 1.5 to 2 inches. I want great handling a road feedback not really worried so much about ride quality (I'm use to trucks with stiff suspension so I'm used to it) considering d2s, buddy club, Fortune 500, and possibly skunk2 what ones would be my best bet thanks in advance

·
Registered
79 Posts
Coilovers

Hey guys I am in the market for a pair of coilovers, I live in Oklahoma and the roads are pretty bad here. I need something that is going to be very reliable and have give me the best performance. Price really isnt a problem

·
Registered
989 Posts
Buddy Club Sport Spec for daily comfort. (I love mine)

Buddy Club Race Spec if you want a stiffer set.

Buy the best the first time and you won't regret it!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,105 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Coilovers

I have a 2014 Si and I'm looking to put some coil overs on it. Not really looking to do too much track related stuff just want a better stance and something that's not as bouncy as the lowering springs that are on my car now. I looking around the $1,000 range or slightly higher. I've been thinking about the K-tuned K1 Streets or Buddy CLUB, also briefly thought about Function and Form Type 2. Would love to hear feedback on either of these 2 or any other suggestions that might be better than them. I need something good since this is my daily driver and the highways I take to work are pretty bouncy, but I don't want them to be super stiff either.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have a 2014 Si and I'm looking to put some coil overs on it. Not really looking to do too much track related stuff just want a better stance and something that's not as bouncy as the lowering springs that are on my car now. I looking around the $1,000 range or slightly higher. I've been thinking about the K-tuned K1 Streets or Buddy CLUB, also briefly thought about Function and Form Type 2. Would love to hear feedback on either of these 2 or any other suggestions that might be better than them. I need something good since this is my daily driver and the highways I take to work are pretty bouncy, but I don't want them to be super stiff either.
If you are debating on BuddyClubs I can say don't look any further! Great set, and I've ridden on them all.

121 - 140 of 148 Posts