9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start a what you bought today thread. It doesn't have to be car related it could be anything you want from big to small, from expensive to ridiculously cheap and include pics if you can so post away peeps.

Okay I'll start it off lol. I got a new Nikon camera today to replace an aging Kodak camera. I'm stoked now I can take some half decent pictures of whatever I want. Truth be told I'll still probably use my phone to take many quick shots but you guys and gals know there are times you want a better shot than something from your phone.
IMG_20151011_133153.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
1/2 Cord of firewood. I can store, and will probably use, quite a bit more, but that's all that would fit in the truck. LOL

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
I bought, or rather, received yesterday, a WWII brass trench coat belt buckle that will be sewn into the belt of my more modern trenchcoat.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
yesterday, two tanks of gas! 2 bottles of water

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
A really shitty Banh Mi that was mostly bread. There was two slices of meat, a jalapeno, two bell pepper strings, two pieces of onion and a whole lot of bread. Waste of my lunch money...

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
Really? We're doing small food items?

I bought a pack of gum. hahaha

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Nothing, absolutely nothing. I did consume some things that will have to be replaced but not this week. I did commit to spend $3000 next year but the ROI will be well worth it, next year.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A really shitty Banh Mi that was mostly bread. There was two slices of meat, a jalapeno, two bell pepper strings, two pieces of onion and a whole lot of bread. Waste of my lunch money...
Should of gone to Subway j/k, actually there are alot of good Vietnamese restaurant in Vancouver.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
A one piece scope mount for a Browning BAR rifle. Some more ammo. :)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
bought a QT 32oz drink. and another tank of gas.

coastie...i average about 600-650 miles a week. just so happen Sunday...i filled up that morning, soccer tournament game, errands, car wash, etc...and somehow, my ex couldn't take our daughter back to school (Rolla) about 200 miles away one way...so, i used that tank up and had to refill again for a few miles home and this week.

want to buy this hat, but not available to the public yet. the guys will be wearing during all pre-game ceremonies...but, MLB won't let them wear during game.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
I'm going to buy a sweater later that I've wanted for about 6 years.

Edit: Just did it.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
wouldn't it put it out of style now? 6 years? what's next...some bell bottoms?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,104 Posts
wouldn't it put it out of style now? 6 years? what's next...some bell bottoms?
There are certain clothing items that will never go out of style, and those are the items I favor.

And btw, style is not fashion. Clothes actually go 'out of fashion,' which is what is trendy at the moment. Style is more of a personal thing, and remains with you for as long as you decide to keep it, regardless of fashion.

A bulky, shawl collared, button-down cardigan will never go out of my style. :)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts