9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Winter runs from Dec. 21 to Mar. 21 still, right?

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Winter runs from Dec. 21 to Mar. 21 still, right?
You are NOT being politically correct FooBird!!! As an educated man, you should know that global warming has to have shortened winter!!

The globe is warmer! Don't you listen to Al Gore? He is the genius that invented the internet AND global warming. I recommend you call or email Mr. Gore and ask him the new dates for "winter" and then please fill us all in with the new dates. Thank you. ;)

Oh, I bought a Chick-Fil-A sandwich and french fries today. It wasn't very good.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Macbook Air and a new living room set. Man I didn't like seeing all that money leave my account.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,100 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
From my experience Apple is a far better product than any brand PC. I've gone thru 2 PC's while my wife's Apple desktop has run flawlessly. I'm taking online classes to finish my degree, so having a reliable computer is important.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #50 (Edited)
Been updating my camera collection lately lol. Found a deal on a Fujifilm XP70 pocket camera that I couldn't refuse. It's a "tough" camera so its shock proof and water proof which is really handy. Shoots pretty good stills and okay 1080P video. Best part is that it has WiFi so I can take pictures or video with the camera and immediately transfer it wirelessly to my phone or laptop.
IMG_20151019_161641.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
i went to a local shop and put in an order for some wheels, should be here in a few days. bought some lug nuts too
pretty excited. cant wait

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,100 Posts
I got a Galaxy S5 last night.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Just placed an order for Torque Solutions rear exhaust hanger. Time to get rid of the 8th gen hanger and install the correct 9th gen one. I hope this alleviates the rattle at the muffler.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
We went out and bought all of the knobs and pulls for the cabinets and all of the bathroom wall fixtures in the new house. Saturday, we bought all of the appliances for the kitchen. That was a BIG check! Yeah, I know, really not interesting.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Ordered 2 pizzas. Does it count.. Yes .. Does it worth sharing... Don't think so but still.. ><

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,100 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got myself a limited blox 490 shifter using my chase reward points! :eusa_dance: and just installed a pioneer double din in my non navi 12 si!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Royals World Series gear for myself and 2 daughters. also, got a Perez jersey for my mom for christmas. that was a chunk of change! not new kitchen appliances or airbook...but, in my budget...a big chunk!

41 - 60 of 84 Posts