9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
An ECU CF cover and CF fuse cover from Password JDM.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Progress 22mm sway bar and energy suspension regreasable bushings on the 12th. Waiting for that thing to ship.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Out of bordem, I bought Sirimotor rear trunk brace, which I'm gonna plastidip black, and the W sub frame brace. Why? Just something for me to do.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Out of bordem, I bought Sirimotor rear trunk brace, which I'm gonna plastidip black, and the W sub frame brace. Why? Just something for me to do.
Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,355 Posts
I bought a Stihl chainsaw today. I've got a few dead trees on the property that I've meaning to cut down and cut up.

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Went to Auto Zone just go for a longer drive. Bought some of that new Meguire's non-acid wheel cleaner, painters tape, some Chemical Guys Snowfall foam soap and some touch up paint. I was excited when I saw they actually had Rallye Red since nobody else around here carries it. And too boot, it was $6 installed of $16. Think I'll back and get another one or order it from them. I went there just to get painter's tape and a can of plasti dip clear but they don't even carry Plasti dip anymore (even though their site says so). Should have figured when I was working retail autoparts, Plasti dip was slowly getting replaced by Rustoleum version.

·
Registered
621 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
621 Posts
That's a nice piece I'd love to get my hands on one.
I'd get from Sakiospeed, where I got mine. Can't beat free shipping. I'm wondering how much a difference it's going to make. The sway bar was a massive difference over stock. Gotta do the other side tomorrow since I got a real late start on it. Thinking about using the glossifer on one side or both.

81 - 100 of 125 Posts