9th Gen Civic Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
I'd get from Sakiospeed, where I got mine. Can't beat free shipping. I'm wondering how much a difference it's going to make. The sway bar was a massive difference over stock. Gotta do the other side tomorrow since I got a real late start on it. Thinking about using the glossifer on one side or both.
Biggest noticeable difference is always the rear sway bar strut tower bar and trunk brace not as much but still should notice a bit of a difference.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
kind of looks good in matte finish or satin. the way it looks now...looks good.

i bought new front shocks for the sonoma. what a PITA that was! bilstein doesn't make the shocks anymore that came factory, so i guess only alternative i found reasonably priced was a monroe reflex. well, come to find out, the new shock body is about 2mm larger than stock. that caused an issue when trying to install. after 24+ hours, 4 different techniques, countless trips to auto/hardware stores for proper hardware, it's done. kind of forgot how good new shocks feel!

and, bought a speed and cadence sensor for my bike. now, trying to get the garmin bike computer for bike (at cost of course!).

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,355 Posts
I didn't buy it today, but I received a replacement Dexcom G6 sensor that the company sent me to replace the one I was using that failed three days early.

I am also expecting cloth face masks, and replacement batteries for my Worx weed whacker/edger/trimmer.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,355 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hood riser kit for the car, and a bigger micro sd card for the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Niiiice, I got a Zaino wash and clay bar refill on Sunday. Almost time for a full detail.

I'm overdue for a full detail going to get it done either this week or next.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Bought an 1/2" extendable breaker bar. Could used it earlier but didn't think I was gonna need one.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Bought an 1/2" extendable breaker bar. Could used it earlier but didn't think I was gonna need one.
Yeah, mine was pretty much the only reason I was able to swap my suspension. Surface rust had locked everything in place.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yeah, mine was pretty much the only reason I was able to swap my suspension. Surface rust had locked everything in place.

I would had to use it on my lug nuts. Fucking wheel shop must of use all the ugga duggas putting them on. Especially on a locking nut on the rear. Thing wouldn't budge. This taught me just to buy wheels and tires online. Of all the suspension stuff I've done, rust only prevented from taking off a sway bar end link in the rear. Gonna have to cut off but since I swapped to a bigger one, it's just gonna stay on there.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I decided to buy Buddy Club N+ coilovers and Truhart rear camber arms.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Big baller

I was leaning on getting BC's but read about those from Team3d on here. Seemed like the better coilover.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Went and bought Griot's 6 inch DA polisher and two different pads, I forget what. It comes with a 3 in 1 of something I may or may not use since I got two bottles of rubbing compound and polish from Mother's I believe and Meguair's ultimate paste wax. I was going to wash my car today but weather says it's just gonna piss down rain today all the way through next week, so not gonna brother.

101 - 120 of 125 Posts