9th Gen Civic Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,355 Posts
Bought some RS-GT style wheels off a dude. Had them on his RX-7, only wanted $400 with good tires. Couldn’t pass it up. 17x8 +42 with 225/45/17s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's a big-time score, afaic.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Bought a new PIAA Silicone rear windshield wiper for my wife's car. I changed out my front wipers to Bosch on my Civic and my wife's car I changed out to PIAA a while ago and find the PIAA perform better being quiter and better at dispersing rain.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Bought a new PIAA Silicone rear windshield wiper for my wife's car. I changed out my front wipers to Bosch on my Civic and my wife's car I changed out to PIAA a while ago and find the PIAA perform better being quiter and better at dispersing rain.

Good to know, I’ll try them next time. Kinda surprised how quickly the Bosch ones I bought for my Civic tanked.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #124 (Edited)
Got a new chenille wash mitt as my old one which lasted forever needed to be finally retired.

Said I wouldn't buy any more car cleaning/detailing products but I lied. Was at Walmart so checked out the automotive department which was a mistake. Ended up grabbing a bottle of Chemical Guys Citrus wash, Diablo wheel cleaner and Tire Kicker tire shine. Heard good things about all 3 products so can't wait to put them to the test. Found out afterwards the tire shine is pretty versatile you can use it on exterior trim and the interior dash.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Got a new chenille wash mitt as my old one which lasted forever needed to be finally retired.
Yeah, I think I’m gonna need to get a new one once I fully detail the car coming up soon.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts