9th Gen Civic Forum banner

The Top 10 Cars That Will Reach 200k Miles

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Mobius1 
#1 ·

Not surprisingly, reliability is high on the list of consumer’s reasons for buying a certain type of car.

That’s should be no surprise, because even if a car is near-perfect to drive, it won’t make a difference if it’s in the shop all the time. Consumer Reports recently compiled a list of the 10 car models that it believes are the most likely to reach 200,000 miles without needing major repairs. The vehicles are all cars that have reached more than 200,000 miles in recent years, according to CR reader survey data, and are ranked in descending order based on the percentage of the vehicles with zero recorded problems in the past 12 months.
Read more about The Top 10 Cars That Will Reach 200k Miles at AutoGuide.com.

See less See more
#3 ·
ANY new car that won't make 200K miles was a POS on day one. I have a 2000 Xterra, not noted for high miles, that has 250K miles and is running great. There are Ford DI trucks with well over 200K miles on them. I wouldn't take that chance though on any DI car. Look at youtube on DI.

Reactions: LJiGa
#4 ·
186k Miles right now. My 2012 Si sedan is close the the 200k mark! The only repairs worth mentioning were a 200$ Battery, a 160$ rear left Caliper and a simple 40$ Oil Pressure sensor...

Marko!

#6 ·
130k miles on my 2013 Si. Only thing I've done are the usual oil changes, 3rd set of tires, brake pads and rotors, trans fluid change and spark plugs. Still feels like the day I bought new with 12 miles on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.