9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken my motorcycles on the track for 20 years such as Laguna Seca, Sears Pt/Infineon, Thunder Hill, Willow Springs etc. Did quite a lot of dirt riding, offroad/trails, and supermotos. Had lots of fun but getting to the age where my body is aching afterwards and this not while crashing. When I did have a mishap, it takes longer for me to heal. Still so much fun but can get rather expensive and tedious hauling the bike to the track, motel, food, equipment, maintenance, etc.

Now I'm thinking about taking the Si on the track because I still yearn for the rush of the track Has anyone taken a racing school and if so , any recommendations? I want to start off right and learn the proper use of 4 wheels, lines, braking, etc.

Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ur in cali check out willow springs. have u done anything suspension wise?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've been to willow springs and Button Willow but on motorcycles...fun track but I like the technical stuff such as Laguna Seca...plus too many rabbits on the track at certain time of the year.

I'm thinking of just putting the HFP kit and a sway bar and change the OEM Michelin t o Bridgestones or Pirelli only because I like their character and feedback in the corners better than the michelins.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts