9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Depends on what your goal is. You lose a bit at the low end but gain in the top. I have it done to mine and i lost a little bit of torque down low for a few hundred rpm but then it kicks back up. Im making power all the way to 7500 rpm where as before with the stock manifold i was losing power at 7100 to 7500 and my torque actually holds better up top too where compared to the stock manifold by redline im making 10wtq more with the rbc. Im also running stock 9th gen throttle body

·
Registered
485 Posts
yea it really depends. IMO, the extra 10hp or however amount you get isn't worth it. You won't really see a difference on the track or street. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
2012 Si sedan
52 Posts
It's a minor difference for the amount of money you'll spend on it. Better off putting that money into another area of the car.

·
Registered
293 Posts
just did the rbc.

as stated above, you lose a bit down low, but she sings in the high rpms. paired with an acuity intake, the sound is killer.
another reason i did it was for pure looks, the rbc just looks nicer in the bay.
the only thing i regret, is that i did not port that beeatch before putting it on.

do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts